December is here! The air is getting colder and there's Christmas songs on the radio! That means it's time to send off my letter to Santa so he will have time to track down all my gifts. For some reason, I worry that mine won't be in the "normal" gifts for ladies aisle. He will have to hit up some different stores to make my dreams come true! Want a peek at my special requests? Here ya go!
Since I've been an incredibly good girl this year, I know you will want to fulfill all my Christmas wishes. Here's a list to get you started:
1. Yarn. Yes, DH will point you to my full yarn stash but trust me, I need more.
2. A wheelbarrow. Yes, DH has a wheelbarrow. But it has a hole in it. I need one that can move poop that is berry sized, like I imagine reindeer poop would be.
3. A kid goat harness. Baby goats will be here in the spring and my fingers are crossed for a cute little girl to train.
4. A milking parlor. Because baby goats = milk and I really don't like milking in the rain.
5. A bucket of sand. Garden tools stay cleaner and sharper if they are run through sand before they're put away.
I think that's all I want that money can buy. I'll add some non-material wishes in case you're inclined to put in a word with the man upstairs:
1. More time off for my DH. His honey-do list is a mile long already. Plus I need someone to cuddle on the couch,
2. A mild winter. Freezing my hiney off or bruising it on the ice isn't fun anymore.
3.No malfunctions of winter equipment or animal shelters or fences.
4.Good health for all the critters and their keepers.
5.Peace and blessings to everyone who follows along here on our wacky journey.
Thank you for continuing to teach us all about the goodness of giving. I'll leave your peanut butter and dandelion jelly sandwich in the usual place. Give all those reindeer a hug from me!
Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Claus,