Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday- #2

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Every week I hope to share something I am thankful for.

This week I am thankful for the good news we have to share:
*** Our first grandbaby is on the way!***
due in July!
I know it's not homesteading related but this is going to impact our lives in such a wonderful way that there is no way I can keep it to myself. Regularly scheduled programming will resume tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I share real life news too. It's okay it's not a homesteading tip or tribulation too. I just started a gratitude challenge I posted on my blog today. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! We have 2 grandbabies this year and it's a real joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A heartfelt congratulations on the pending arrival of your first grandbaby. That is a blessing. Yes,just as the 'book of life instruction' (the Holy Bible)states, in all things, give thanks to God. Bora.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.