Saturday, January 7, 2017

Arctic Air

I don't know why the Arctic wants to send its air to us. We have enough air of our own. Plenty of air. More air than I can use in a day actually. But here it is and it looks like we have to keep it for a few days. Great. So now our own air is in hiding- probably jealous of all the attention this Arctic air is getting. I wonder if we stop talking about the "other" air mass if our own air will come back? I'd throw a welcome party! Meanwhile, I'm bundling up when I go out, which isn't very often. I encourage everyone to be smart and stay safe in the frigid weather! Brrrr

*Bonus cold weather tip- Run your dryer for a few minutes before you grab out the long johns that have been resting there overnight! Brrr! Brrr! Brrr!

3 comments:

  1. The north of France has been having a good dose of Arctic weather, but fortunately we have escaped the worst....but it still has been cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just snow and 20s here but the cold is supposed to be here by tonight. A good day to make stew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a bit north of you (like 12 miles south of the Michigan state line), we're often a few degrees colder then it is a few hours to the South. And Brrrrr! Christmas AND New Years are over: Give me 30 degrees (F) all the way to March!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.