Sunday, December 4, 2016

Pages

Over the next few weeks of winter, I'd like to work on organizing this blog. I've been intrigued by the "pages" option ever since Blogger started it but I was so used to using the "labels" that I never explored it. So that will be my winter project for the blog. But wait! I won't be moving any of the old blog posts. All of the pages will have new content.

I'd like to have a "DH" page to share what the hoosier hubby gets into contributes. It could be interesting to explore and share the male perspective on some of the things we do.

Also, I think it would be great to have a place to share my thoughts on products, books, movies, etc... I like the book reviews on some of my friends' blogs.

And wouldn't it be great to have a "local's only" barter page? Just a little spot where I could share whatever I have extra of...and someone local could contact me for a trade? Then I wouldn't have to bore all the distant readers with anything they didn't want/need to see? Hmmmm....

So what would you like to see on separate pages? Lions, tigers, and bears? (oh my!) How about rabbits, goats, and bees instead?  
~ 'cause that would be doable!



























































4 comments:

  1. I love bloggers pages! I've made a large use of it actually. I encourage you to try it! Might help keep things a bit organized

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I'm off to visit your blog now!

      Delete
  2. I have a couple but they re in need of updating, one for video's and one for books, I was looking at having a re-shuffle on the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like when a new year approaches, there's a desire to reorganize.

      Delete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.