Saturday, December 10, 2016

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
Another year has come and gone and I have been a very good girl...most of the time. With that in mind, I hope you'll look over my list of Christmas requests with a twinkle in your eye. I've tried to keep it simple because that's the way I like things. This year I'd like the opportunity to learn new skills:
1. soap making
2. pressure canning
3. knitting
I know it's a short list but I'm not as young as I used to be (surely YOU understand) and it takes a little more brain power to learn new stuff. Besides, I'm still improving the skills I picked up last year. While you're out making your rounds this year, when you get to my friends' and readers' homesteads, will you drop them off some good stuff for me? I'll ask our Father to send them peace and joy for the season next time I have His ear, too.
When you get to our place, feel free to top off the reindeer tanks at the hay feeder in the goat pen. I wouldn't want Rudolph to run low on fuel! Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Claus! ~ Hoosier Girl

2 comments:

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.