Sunday, November 27, 2016

Superhighway in the Sticks

I know we've just come out of a week when Thanksgiving is more than just a holiday title. I KNOW I'm supposed to be listing the things I'm grateful for and counting my blessings. But... but... but...

Okay, I'm busted.  I won't go off into a big ol' hissy fit. Instead I will just calmly explain that you haven't heard much from me lately because my internet has been slow- so slow that sometimes I think it is running backwards. And my schedule has been in overdrive. I've been running so fast to get everything done that I'm passing myself sometimes. 

Since I haven't been able to lose myself in the distraction of technology, I've got a lot of stuff done. But I do miss the quiet time of connecting with internet friends. Hopefully this post will, well, post. I've put in another call to our provider and now that the holiday is passed I expect our service and my schedule will improve (By golly, they better!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.