Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Sneezes and Wheezes

Gee whiz. During the hectic week of Thanksgiving I pushed my daily dose of Fire Cider to the back of my mind and now I am paying the price. On top of the stress we had a very windy, damp, rainy Sunday and Monday. So now I've got a cold.

I started the Fire Cider regimen back up and I've been sipping lots of lemon/honey tea and turkey bone broth. Hopefully the yuckies will be short-lived and I will be back to normal before we know it.

Meanwhile, here's a tip for you, if you are getting impatient for a delivery:
Slather yourself in vapor rub, skip your daily shower and hairbrush/toothbrush routine, and put on your most worn out pair of long johns and holiest sweat shirt (bbq stains add a nice touch.) Then park your butt on the sofa, I like to make sure I've forgotten to bring a bathrobe with me. The minute you complete this routine (almost to the second) it's a safe bet the UPS driver will knock on your door. If that doesn't work for you, I don't know. Maybe you just aren't as lucky as me?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Funny thing...I was expecting a package tomorrow according to the tracking number I was given, so I was not prepared for it to come in this morning just after I got out of the shower only wrapped in a robe, no shoes, hair wrapped in towel with a blue facial mask on my face! Normally FedEx and UPS leaves the package on the porch or next to the garage...today they knocked on the front door. Hard to explain looking like a smurf! Bora.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.