Friday, July 22, 2016

Handgun Drills

Not too shabby for the first time!
Way back in April, before the madness of summer hit, I took a beginner's handgun class. It was a quick 3 hour lesson covering the very basics.

After that I kinda pushed the thought of shooting to the back burner. Who has time to think about taking out zombies when the garden needs tending and the grass needs mowing and the critters... well, you know.

Anyway, a few weeks after the class, the instructor emailed me some drills to work on at home. Time has flown by but I know I need to make a place in my schedule for firearm practice. Today is the first day I am deliberately setting aside some time to work on those drills.

Beware, zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.