1) Do you like blue cheese?
Yes! On salads and burgers. I especially like creeping my DD out when I eat it in front of her. :)
2) Have you ever smoked?
Yes. I smoked for many years and had a heck of a time giving it up. Don't start!!!
3) Do you own a gun?
There might be one or two laying around here somewhere.
4) What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?
I don't drink the Kool Aid. Ever. But I can make a mean ham glaze with the orange flavor.
5) Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
Yes. I'm a wimp. Give me the gas and get it over with.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
They're great for training stubborn dogs.
7) What's your favorite Christmas movie?
It's a Wonderful Life. I watch it every year after the tree is decorated.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Black coffee. I'll add cream if it's too acidic.
9) Can you do push-ups?
You mean the kind where you get horizontal on the floor? I can bust out 1 and a half of those.
10) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
A little heart shaped Avon ring with a garnet stone in the center that my DH gave me when we were dating (33 years ago.) The gold is wore off and it only fits on my pinky now so it has a special spot in my jewelry box.
11) What's your favorite hobby?
Wintertime I love reading and crocheting. Spring and Fall I love hiking and camping. Summertime I love road trips in the car- with air conditioning!
12) Do you have A.D.D.?
Only when the tasks I'm facing are unsavory. Then I get distracted easily!
13) Do you wear glasses or contacts?
I've worn one or the other for 42 years. I remember when contacts were hard plastic that could only be worn for 8 hours a day. They saved my eyesight!
14) What's your middle name?
Jo. ho hum
15) What are your thoughts at this moment?
I can't believe I tried to do a push up this early in the morning. Glad I took my glasses off first so I couldn't see how dusty the floor was. Where's the Ibuprofen? I can't find it without my glasses.
16) Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
Coffee. Herbal tea. Water.
17) What is a current worry of yours?
I've got a few- the rising cost of our insurance, keeping my chickens safe, how bad the Colts are playing...
18) What do you currently hate?
Again, more than one- able bodied people waiting for parking spaces, litterers, johnson grass...
19) Where is your favorite place to be?
Home if I'm not alone. Anywhere there are people. Libraries and bookstores call my name.
20) What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?
Our tradition is to set out a bunch of finger foods and have a themed movie or tv night. In the past we've done Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, the Earnest movies, Back to the Future, Star Trek, Twilight Zone... I'm not sure what we will watch this year but we pick it out ahead of time so we can be finishing up at midnight. Some years we've had to start early in the day to get them all in!
21) To where would you like to travel?
In the states, I'd like to see Alaska, Hawaii, and the Grand Canyon. I'd love to do a tour of all the national parks. Overseas, I'd love to see Ireland and the countryside of France and Italy.
22) Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their
I'm late to the game, so all of my predictions would be moot.
23) Do you own slippers?
Yes, one scuff type and one shoe type. Both for the left foot. I'm pretty sure there is a mate to the shoe one buried in the back yard and the scuff one is under the bed- but I don't have the necessary equipment to mine them out.
24) What color shirt are you wearing?
Navy blue with the logo of the company DH works for.
25) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Nope. Flannel all the way for me. Summer and winter.
26) Can you whistle?
Yes. And I can say, "Sister Susie sitting on a thistle"
27) What is your favorite color?
I've been on a turquoise and brown kick for a few years. Throw in some pink for fun!
28) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Good mood song- "Happiest Girl in the Whole USA" Bad mood song- "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair"
29) Would you be a pirate?
No. But if one of those trashy novel pirates show up to kidnap me...
30) What's in your pocket right now?
Hay. I don't even need to look. It's always hay.
31) What's the last thing that made you laugh?
If you whistle "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth," my dog will interpret that to "All I Want my 70 Pound Dog to do is Sit on my Lap While I Type a Blog Post."
32) What vehicle do you drive?
Daily driver is a 2015 Chevy Equinox, hay hauler is a 2003 Chevy Z71, fun putter is a 1970 Ford Maverick.
33) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I've got some awful road rash scars from a motorcycle wreck a few years ago but I've never broken a bone.
34) Do you love where you live?
I love being close to my family.
35) Would you change your first name if you could?
No. It was given to me by my mother and so I'll treasure her gift.