I know it's September. August flew by in a flurry of un-blogged activities. Here's a few:
1. Last minute hay find. We were literally down to the last flake. Thank goodness for Craig's List!
2. New chicks. We hatched 6 in the incubator and when I went to the farm store to pick up chick feed, 7 more just hopped right into the cart. Honest.
3. New bunnies. In spite of the heat, our "good" mama is raising 6 youngsters.
4. Rut. Yes you can smell our bucks the second you step foot on the property. Maybe even before that. Maybe it's time to bake the neighbors a cake.
5. Injuries. While cleaning up the garden and a wood pile, DH managed to get bit by a snake and stung by a wasp in less than a week. Maybe it's time to bake him a cake.