Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wrong Address

My blog stats jumped into record numbers and I couldn't understand why. So I tried searching using the search engines and terms that were showing up on the stats page. Now I understand. There is another blog out there with a similar name. The family running that one has been in the news for the past several days and so curious people are looking for their blog.

My family is not the one that is getting all the attention.  I can't comment on their situation- I don't have all the facts and I do not know them, had never even heard of them til this came up.

But, if you've wandered here accidentally, please feel welcome to make yourself at home. Wander around a bit or pull up a chair. I'd love to meet you so leave a comment or a question!

3 comments:

  1. My blog address also comes up when doing a search for that family's. I'd not heard of them until recently either. I don't know any details about the family's life but I do feel terrible for them having all their children taken away. :( One lesson to be learned is that you cannot be careful enough in what you post online- any ol' busybody can come see your pictures, decide they don't like you/them, and call the authorities on you. The whole situation appears pretty sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I saw a mention of them in the news and the name of their blog and I thought about your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hoosier Girl! I'm here on purpose and (oddly enough) know where I am! Interesting story!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.