Sunday, May 17, 2015

Date Night

I locked up the chickens in a hurry Friday evening as I was headed to the auction to sell one of the goat kids- the Facebook livestock listing didn't work for me, lesson learned. In my haste I didn't count the birds, I just assumed they were all in because it was raining and where else would they be? So I got a surprise when I went out yesterday morning and a rooster and a hen came strolling up to the gate to be let in! I think I saw a little bit of a blush on that hen's face and the rooster had a little extra strut in his step. Oh my.

Speaking of dates, I'm heading down to Kentucky to see my DH tonight- back tomorrow and will share my experience of first-time goat selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.