Tuesday, April 28, 2015

First of the Spring Babies

Technically the first babies were the goat triplets. But since they arrived in February and aren't really little anymore, I'll share the guinea keets with you. I put 6 eggs in the box and 5 have hatched. That's not bad for trying to hatch the first eggs of the season. It looks like we got a nice rainbow of colors. They're so cute and tiny. And mama hen absolutely hates when I lift her up to peek in so this was a quick pic- sorry for the blurriness but I wanted to keep my fingers intact!


2 comments:

  1. I have a hen setting on a few eggs right now and a goat who is due in 3 weeks. Love babies on the farm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope everything goes well with the hatching and kidding! Babies are the best!

      Delete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.