Monday, April 13, 2015

Comments

Yesterday I received an email from a reader who was having trouble leaving a comment. You know, that is a complaint I hear over and over. It's just so downright confusing. And it makes me sad because I love to get feedback. After I've made a post I check for comments 2 or 3 times a day (unless it's one of those days where the goat kicked the milk bucket and a hen escaped.) I don't have time to reply to every comment but I sure as shootin' read every single one of them before I hit the hay each night! So golly, I want people to be able to leave a comment. Good, bad, funny, critical, advising, condemning,... I need to know what you think!

I thought about making a tutorial to help with commenting but as I started typing it, I realized I couldn't make it simple and sensible. So I went off on a Google search and found this old video from everyday cricut:
Blogger - How to Leave Comments

I really hope it helps and please feel free to leave any questions in the comments. OOPS- I mean please feel free to send them to me using the "Contact Hoosier Girl" form on the left of the page.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hoosier Girl! I've never had a problem that wasn't clearly my own fingers stumbling over the keyboard! I don't always get to my comments everyday, but I read all mine in a day or two and try to comment most of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of the problems are for readers who don't have an account.
      Isn't it great when someone takes the time to comment? I love it!

      Delete
  2. The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.