Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Morning

I'm desperate for a good, swift kick in the rear end area. It's already 9 in the morning and I haven't set a foot out the door yet.

I peeked out the window and saw some new snow. Then I pulled up the weather on my phone and saw the wind chill was -5. Then I poured another cup of coffee. That's TWO cups before my animal chores got started.

Yesterday I left all the critters plenty of water and hay and scratch so they're not out there starving. But it's cold and I need to check on them.

So I'm going now...just as soon as I log off this blog post...when the coffee cup is empty....are you still here, too?   C'mon we'll go together. Ready? 1...2....3....Go!! (Brrr)

1 comment:

  1. We are freezing here in the NE corner of the state, too. I am sooo ready for spring, but I'd be thrilled with a string of 20+ degree F days.

    FYI - I'm pretty sure a third cup is all you need to get that little kick in the pants. Cream and little honey, please....

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.