Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I'd Have Missed It


Today, we're celebrating my DMIL's 70th birthday. A couple years ago she found out she had lung cancer. It was totally removed and even though she's still being monitored we believe she is now cancer free. That close call of losing someone can make you appreciate all the things and people you have to be grateful for.

Even though it was fun to find humor in weird ways I could have met my demise, I wouldn't trade this life for anything. If I was gone, here's what I would have missed this morning:


video

and this

video

and this

video



1 comment:

  1. Neat stuff! And rabbits too! We are enjoying building up our homestead and love to see what other folks have on theirs. I'm looking forward to the day when I have an additional 11 hours a day (post-retirement) or so to dedicate to the place.

    Thanks for sharing the videos. It is a good life!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.