Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thankful Tuesday #3

Random things I'm grateful for during this month of Thanksgiving, week 3:

A DH who doesn't even bat an eye when I tell him I'm going to drive 2 hours with a baby goat in the back seat of his pickup truck. (More on that story Thursday!)

Those sticky roller thingys that take pet hair off of furniture.

The words "no surgery is needed" at a doctor visit.

Big packs of brown jersey gloves and new wool socks.

Free Kindle books on Amazon.com.

Winter hay and straw all stacked up.

My mom's listening skills.

Fermenting Brussels sprouts and cayenne peppers on the counter top.


That's enough for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.