Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Filling in the Blog Gap (pic heavy)

So I was gone for a while and some have wondered what I had been up to. Here's the rundown in pix-there's nothing homestead related, just my life while the garden went to the weeds and a lot of junk food was consumed, and the critters got extremely spoiled...

First, I went to hang out with DH in Cincinnati...
audio tour in Creation Museum gardens



new hobby- geocaching!


...returned home just in time to greet my long-gone DS#1 (on military leave)...
trying to teach me how to shoot :)
...went fishing a time or two...
only the mosquitoes were biting






















...trekked around the Garden of the Gods...
standing still for a picture

gorgeous views
...totally surprised DH with a birthday party...
fun

food

games

...the next day was Father's Day so our wonderful kiddos....
packed us up early and...

took us canoeing!
After all that, everyone returned to their normal activities- and I've been trying to catch up! I'm really glad to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was more fun than I can put into words. There's nothing better than spending time with family!

      Delete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.