Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Things Are Growing- weeds and all

The Peony is our state flower. We transplanted this one 3 years ago and it has finally decided to forgive us! They smell great and I love to cut them...but they also attract ants.


 If we could grow mushrooms as easily as toadstools, we could make a killin'!

Strawberries!


 Some of the turkeys from my great "turkey experiment" and a mama that raised them. I'm hoping they will always fit through that door!

 "Moose" the baby goat. He's growing like a champ. We had a brief scare with the runs and his temp falling but some antibiotics mended him right up. (If I plant all those goatie berries will I get more baby goats?!?)



 Blueberries!


First tomato!



 Onions are popping up!


Parsley, sage, (admit it, you finished with "rosemary and thyme" LOL)



Poke salad, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could grow Blueberries. I have tried and all they do is die.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.