Saturday, February 22, 2014

Break's Up

 Medical testing is over, seems I'm going to be around a while longer! There still isn't an answer for some of the pain and numbness I'm dealing with. I guess I'll have to learn to live with it. But after facing down a breast cancer scare, I'm happy to LIVE with it! Who knew one little word over the telephone (benign) could bring such a relief?!?  I'm still suffering from the lingering effects of the biopsy but am gradually getting back into my groove!
 And hopefully, these birds will be finding their own groove soon. I haven't found any pullet eggs, yet and the guys haven't practiced their crowing (in my earshot anyway) but I've got my fingers crossed for any day now!

5 comments:

  1. Good news! I've found acupuncture really helps with some chronic pain, and also numbness from carpal tunnel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dry needle therapy was brought up at my last doctor visit. I'm considering it but trying a yoga program first. I just wish I knew what was causing the problems!

      Delete
  2. What happy news! Your pullets look lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a rough winter but they are growing very well!

      Delete
  3. Have you seen a naturopath or chiropractor? I had numbness in one hand and 1 shoulder adjustment fixed it permanently...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.