Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm NOT Dead

So the official diagnoses are: multilevel spondylosis  causing stenoses, peripheral tears, disc protrusions resulting in a pinched nerve and bursitis in the hip. Or in Hoosier Girl Speak- a really bad backache, sharp pains down the pelvis, and a numb leg.

Not to sound whine-y but that's a lot to deal with. So blogging went by the wayside while I DID learn to cope. Now, I don't want to talk about it anymore- BACK TO HOMESTEADING TOPICS starting tomorrow.

I hope you'll join me!

Looking forward to a new day

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better! I found fish oil really great for inflammation. And a good chiropractor can work wonders! Good rid of my chronic lower back stuff and helped with carpal tunnel in both hands...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.