Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Do You See The Forest or The Trees?

My DH sees the forest. Here's the latest pic of the "sort of" garden:
June 17, 2013
I, on the other hand, see the trees. I choose to. But my vision also includes a peek into the future- a garden with no weeds and no tilling. It's a process that isn't going to happen overnight, maybe not even by next year. I'm one person taking care of house, yard, animals, and family, you know-doing the shopping, paying the bills, mowing, milking, cleaning, vet trips, elder care, poop scooping, and on and on.... I have no hopes of ever doing any of those things perfectly- just attempting to would be insane! But I can be perfectly happy by making small manageable changes, like gradually turning my garden into the one I want! So here's a close-up look at my trees:
zucchini and yellow squash

roma tomatoes

jalapeno peppers

radishes

turnips

cabbages

I swear there's carrots!

cucumbers
That's just a sampling, there's also lettuces, habanero peppers, cayenne peppers, assorted bell peppers, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, striped tomatoes, yellow tomatoes, sage, cilantro,onions.... It's all in there. Somewhere.


2 comments:

  1. O.K. So it's growing on me! I'll be patient and let you have it your way. I'll also enjoy the fruits of your labor! Love you "BABY"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, well, well. It looks like my Hoosier Hubby has visited! Thank you for your patience :)

      Delete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.