Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Waste Not

We had a nice little break from winter. One day it was actually warm enough to dry some clothes on the line and work in the garden. I tore up the cardboard boxes left from Christmas and laid them out on the dirt. While I was out there I found a handful of green onions that I had missed during the last hurrah of harvesting in the fall! Those went real well with the goat roast I fixed the other day.
 Sadly though, the warm weather also brought the demise of our little snowman
RIP Frosty
 I kinda liked having the little guy greeting me when I pulled in the drive. He didn't get much sympathy from Mama Rabbit, though....
Gourmet Snowman Nose for lunch, anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm! Roast goat :) I just took a goat leg out of the freezer yesterday & we're going to slow roast it & have it w/homemade BBQ sauce on fresh from the oven rolls!
    Poor frosty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! That sounds so good! I'm sharing my goat roast recipe today.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.