1. Never turn your back on a pregnant goat who wants her neck scratched NOW. (That's going to leave a mark!)
2. Yes, Lilly of the Valley pictures are nice. Especially when you get down real close to them.
3. But they aren't so great if there is a SNAKE coiled up in them while you are leaning in.
4. Garter snakes aren't poisonous. OK that little tip is irrelevant if you are like me-I HATE SNAKES!
5. If you have an older home (like me) that has a concrete front porch (like me) with unattached concrete steps (like me), the gap between said porch and steps is a perfect place for snakes to nest. Four of the little
6. It's also the perfect place for a hoe to rest!
Sorry snake lovers. You are more than welcome to come and humanely remove my snakes to a faraway place (like Switzerland!) but until then....
And don't forget about my Birthday Party giveaway! If you haven't entered yet, just click on this link and comment on that page to put your name in the drawing.