Friday, March 30, 2012

Giving Artisan Bread a Try

And this is what I came up with today.

I'm studying the "Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" technique and so far I really like it. I can get just enough bread for us-no more moldy loaves on the counter! I need a lot more practice but I am enjoying it!
DH gave it 2 thumbs up!




Link to recipe:
 http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/2009/10/26/our-new-book-healthy-bread-in-five-minutes-a-day-is-released-tomorrow-get-yourself-some-vital-wheat-gluten-and-make-our-whole-grain-master-recipe

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is a big milestone. I am still working on making homemade bread loaves with yeast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Baker I am not, but I want to try to improve. Usually the only bread I make is Irish Soda bread, but that's fool proof! My other attempts with bread have been chicken food.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.