Friday, December 23, 2011

Just a Note

to say "hi" and let you know I'm still kickin'! It's busy, busy here with a sick MIL, a nursing home Christmas party with my DGM, last minute shopping ("I thought you got the mailman's gift, no you said you would pick it up, no I said I would get the gift for the vet....") and a dear niece is getting married today. Yep, busy is the word of the week. But I have a ton of stuff to share as soon as I get more than 5 minutes to sit down- so stay tuned. Oh, and don't delete your neat adventures. I'm definitely going to be doing a LOT of blog reading next week! Most importantly, Have a blessed Christmas from my little homestead to you, wherever you are!


Luke 2:11-14  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.   And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.   And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.