Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Cooking-Stay Tuned

 Well, it seems December is really here and Christmas if fast approaching! My furnace is running almost constantly, the goats have lovely winter coats, and I am trying to be nice for Santa. DH is on his way to Florida for a week or so and while he is gone, I have the perfect chance to get some Christmas baking done! There are a few things I only make when he is home. I like to see the look on his face when he samples something fresh from the oven. But some things are better off being made while he is away-gotta watch Santa's waistline ya know! So today I will be making my list (shopping list, that is) and checking it twice-because I hate making a trip all the way to town for one forgotten item. And starting tomorrow, I will be sharing my special recipes that are saved for- and looked forward to every - Christmas. I REALLY, REALLY hope that y'all will share some of your recipes with me also. I love trying new things!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your Christmas recipes! Tiny Gardener does a Saturday Oven Lovin now (you can get to her blog on my sidebar if you like), and links to everyone's Saturday recipes if you'd like to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing those recipes. :) Everyone loves new ideas!! And I second Candy's comments about linking up with Tiny Gardener's Oven Lovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.