Saturday, August 27, 2011

Frog Follies

 DH is home for the weekend! And we have nothing pressing to get finished while he is here-not sure how that happened?!? But we are enjoying the break. This morning I begged, pleaded, and twisted his arm (tongue in cheek, here) to get him to take me to The Frog Follies. It was a hard fought battle but I persevered and won!
 The Frog Follies is at a huge fairgrounds where you can walk for miles, corndog in one hand and sweetheart's hand in the other, and see lots of these:



It got pretty hot, but I've got one of those DHs that will do this:
Waiting in line for ice cream!
All in all, it was a very good day! But I was glad to get back to my little homestead with my own little frogs:



Deuteronomy 28:2  And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time, especially if you have a hubby who will wait in line for ice cream!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special day with your guy. Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cars! They sure don't make em like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.