Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where was I?

 Oh yeah. I remember. Smack dab in the middle of life. My sweet GM in the nursing home got sick(better now), my front tire sprung a leak, Archie got sick(still not sure if he is going to pull through, but hopeful!), I got overrun with cucumbers, and DH is out of town for longer than usual. So things are a little overwhelming right now and blogging almost took a back seat. But I need this quiet time to organize my thoughts and it really helps to write them down-Didya REALLY think I did all this for you? LOL OK, maybe a little. All right a lot. I love when other people see my learning experiences(maybe y'all learn something too), my ups, downs, and embarrassing little oopses. It helps to know there is someone following along, someone to yell at me when I'm wrong and smile :) when I'm right on track. Keep cheering me on and hang in there with me, please. I'm working on a give-away! (oh, does that sound like begging?? I am shameless!) 


What I learned today: Sustainability isn't always about self. Sometimes an encouragement from others is a life saver!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was there to give you a helping hand. Love you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous- I hope this means my DH finally figured out how to leave comments or I am in big trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.