Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today I Snapped

Green Beans for the Freezer

Harvested
Garden pickins

Whirled
Basil and Olive Oil for the Freezer

Scrambled
Egg Patties for the Freezer

Scrubbed
Goat and Rabbit Bottles

Composted
Everything the Critters Don't Get

Chopped
One Lonely Bell Pepper

And other fun stuff!
Archie and Ronnie's Breakfast







Deuteronomy 28:8  The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 

3 comments:

  1. And the day's not even half over! Are you sure you want to go to the gym??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got you entered!
    I am so jealous of your produce! I have not gotten anything from mine yet! Soon...and I will probably be up to my elbows in tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I just saw the comments but I'm glad I did!
    Kayla- I had a great workout thank you very much.
    Pam-I really like your blog-thanks for the entry!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.