Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Through Another's Eyes

I'm not one to worry about what others think of me or my chosen lifestyle. But that lifestyle has changed a lot in the last year and I can't help but wonder, "What do people think when they see things like this?":

Why yes, it does say GOAT
And I'm finding it quite funny when I have company for a meal and they think I made it extra special for them just by using the cloth napkins. I just smile but I wonder what they would think if they knew I don't buy paper napkins. or paper towels. or paper plates. ever.
 My eyes were opened slowly when it comes to sustainable living. I didn't just jump into it. I'm still taking baby steps and making mistakes (lots of mistakes!) But I hope someone watching will see the desire I have to please God and rely more on Him and the abilities He gave me. I hope someday, I can be an example to someone else.
 I'm very proud of the small things I do in stewardship and I will continue to look for ways to improve! But right now I'm off to find the dust rag to take care of the top of my refrigerator-maybe I should climb up to take a picture more often-Sheesh!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Pro 27:25 The hay appeareth, and the tender grass sheweth itself, and herbs of the mountains are gathered.
    Pro 27:26 The lambs are for thy clothing, and the goats are the price of the field.
    Pro 27:27 And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.