Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seed Tape continued

 After a few hours on the kitchen table, the seed tape looked like this:
All dry!
 I have to admit, I didn't think the seeds would stick. But I turned it upside down and gave a gentle shake and all the seeds stayed in place. So after the temperature outside started going down, I went out to the garden and picked the spot! There was a nice place where 2 sheets of plastic met up so I just pulled them apart and started digging.

 I covered it over with our nice sandy dirt and now all I have to do is wait. It is probably too warm to grow nice carrots which is why I didn't plant very many. But I want to see if the seeds will sprout and how the seed tape will work here. 
 And while I'm waiting I will have time to figure out what happened here:
feathers!
Maybe I don't want to know?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.