Sunday, July 10, 2011

Banana Bread

Oooh the banana bread. It has been consumed-every, single, crumb. It came out so moist and yummy. I had a surprise visit from 2 DSs last night and between the 3 of us, there was no hope for that poor loaf of bread. Like I mentioned yesterday, I had to substitute all purpose flour for the whole wheat and I added 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips. Otherwise I followed the ingredient list to a T and only changed the mixing and baking method-bread maker instead of oven. Next time I make this it will be in the oven as the outside was a little dry. For some reason the bread machine doesn't always mix dough to my satisfaction.
 Here is a link to the recipe if you'd like to try it:
http://www.breadtopia.com/moist-whole-wheat-banana-bread/

I love their tip for ripe bananas! It worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.