Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Accentuate the Positive!

 Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 




Brown-eyed Susans
DS#2 came out last night and we practiced loading and shooting the shotgun. I feel much safer now! Then my air conditioner quit working so he got that fixed before he left. The heat index was 110-it was like breathing in liquid!

Sunflowers-taller than the corn!
I needed to go to town early this morning but my car had a flat tire. I fired up DH's farm truck and went anyway! I picked up DS#3 while I was out. He came home with me to fix the flat tire and did a lot of sorely needed yard work!

Morning Egg
The girls have calmed down and are starting to get back to laying!

Looking for bugs
And they are starting to venture out into the big world!

Animal Control never showed up yesterday and the dogs took off in the heat of the day. But I am keeping a close eye out and I'm ready for them when they come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.