Friday, June 17, 2011

Special Day

Today is DH's birthday! In case you don't remember, DH is the guy who fixes the broken things, hauls the heavy things, pays for the expensive things, and leaves laying around the messy things. Which is why I am dedicating this blog post to him. Because even though I write about everything we do and don't accomplish around here, he's here behind the scenes making sure it does or doesn't (whichever the case may be) get done! This week he is working in Milwaukee but I know this evening, just like every other evening, he will be checking in here. He will read this little blog and all the comments before he hits the hay. So join me in wishing him a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hard-working hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hard working hubby!

    I have one of those & would be lost without him. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.