Sunday, June 19, 2011

After the Rain

We had another night of very severe thunderstorms. I'm thankful that once again, everyone woke up safe and sound this morning. And, as I promised, here are the pictures!
Meet Ronnie(Veronica)

Eating DH's rosebush




Sharing with Archie


Ready for some sunshine


          And
New Boots-no leaks!!

Afraid to get their feet wet?

"I'm not chicken"

The blueberries got a nice drink!


1Peter 5:6-7  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 



Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Ronnie cracks me up.
    2. Your new boots = adorable! I want a pair!
    3. BLUEBERRIES!! FINALLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn Renee- Thanks! I think he is adorable. He climbs into my lap and nuzzles my neck while I sit in my swing!

    Kayla-You can get those boots at Rural King (and wear them out here to pick blueberries lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.