Saturday, May 21, 2011

R and R

Since DH is on the road so much, we have tons of stuff to do when he is home. Usually what doesn't get finished is added on to the list for "next time." But this time we managed to get caught up. Which really means, we forgot something or something is going to break very shortly. But we're going to go on like everything is ok: hanging out enjoying the results of our hard work all weekend!  Come Monday he will be out-of-town and I will be back to the grindstone. But for now I guess God is going to favor us with a rest! If the rain holds off, we might even get to go to Lyons Raceway Park to watch some drag racing-fun! Have a great weekend!  www.lyonsracewaypark.com 


Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.