Friday, May 13, 2011

Not Unto Men

Catching up since blogger was down yesterday!
 Yesterday I paid my grandma's bills, helped my mom with errands, and mowed my mother-in-law's yard. Busy, busy, busy! It feels good to be able to help and I wish I had time to do more for them all. I did sneak out yesterday evening and get some pix:
Here is a tomato cage with a bamboo stalk in it- I think that will be plenty tall enough hahaha.




The lettuce is holding up well in the heat! It seems to me that the temperature doesn't normally get this high in May....



 Some of the pullets free-ranging- yay for bug control!
The work crew came and fixed our fence this morning and then I had a busy day of substituting at our High School. I am looking forward to the weekend. I have bills to pay, errands to run, and my yard to mow. LOL

1Ti 5:16  If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.