Sunday, May 15, 2011

hot or cold?

In typical Indiana springtime fashion it is raining and the temperature has dropped low enough to warrant running the furnace(which is always set on a balmy 67 degrees.) Yesterday was just chilly enough for me to hunt up a sweatshirt from the pile of clothes that will get stored away as soon as spring is over. And yet two days ago I had to run the central air unit to cut down the humidity. I wish the weather would be more consistent! When they get here, it's possible the baby bunnies will have to be brought inside at nighttime if the temps stay too low. That would turn my house into a 3-ring circus with the 2 beagles and a cat. Anyone looking in from the outside might get an amusing show though!
The guineas have discovered that the front yard is a safe place on the weekends since the weekday semi-truck traffic is gone. It's a good thing I'm not a daytime tv watcher. They are loud enough to drown out anything that would be on. I enjoy hearing them out my front window!
We had a wonderful church service this morning. One of the hymns was titled Set My Soul Afire which I thought was very fitting. Since I was so cold physically maybe I needed to be reminded to warm up spiritually!
Rev 3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.