Sunday, May 1, 2011

Didn't It Rain?

More rain. Yeah. Like we didn't have enough already! I'm glad for the promise in that rainbow for sure!
 I picked up some oregano, sage, and cucumber plants to put in the garden but for now they are just sitting in the front floor of my car. I just can't bring myself to trudge through the mud in order to plant them. Since outdoor activity is down to a minimum, I'm going to start crocheting an afghan tomorrow. You can bet once I wrap the yarn on the hook, the sun will come out. But just in case that doesn't work, I have a jigsaw puzzle that needs my attention to get finished. Between those 2 projects, I should be able to get this rain stopped in no time. hahaha
In the meantime remember:
 Genesis 9:13  I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.