Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gloomy day

The sun is determined to hide from us today. I think rain will be here shortly. The weatherman says there is a chance of thunderstorms all day so not much will be getting done outside! I'm having a Girls Evening Out with my DD later. We won't be getting home til after dark so my chickens are "cooped up" for the day. They are definitely not happy. Bet I won't be getting any eggs later. (sigh) Anyway since not much is happening here today, I will share some photos taken around our little place before I started blogging:

Sir Crowsalot and guinea friend


beginning of garden

Daisy(front) and Chase




average egg day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.