Saturday, April 30, 2011

Don't Fence Me In

Uuugghhh! Chase the wonderbeagle managed to escape the fence despite my best efforts to block the gaps (I'm talking 5 gallon buckets full of water.) Anyway, while he was out exploring, he found something really smelly. REALLY smelly! And then he proceeded to roll in it. I discovered this lovely bit of info when I caught up with him outside the fence and picked him up to carry him in. So then we were both REALLY smelly. Poor Chase got a vinegar bath and is now drying in the sunshine.
Chase the Wonderbeagle!

I hope that takes care of the smell. I've heard tomato juice but I don't have any at the moment. I, on the other hand, only had to change clothes to get rid of my smelliness.






 My niece came over today and helped me weed the flower beds by my front porch. And it finally dried up enough for me to mow without drowning out my mower! I'm only half done with the mowing-stopped to bathe the escape artist and blog a little. So I guess I will get back at it! Love the smell of fresh cut grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, what you know, what you want to know. I love your comments! I read them all and will try to answer any questions.